SPRING TERM 2024: BASIC DESIGN BUNDLE
Instead of $1,800.00
Time: Saturday - Sunday 10:00 am - 1:00 pm CEST
First Class (SPRING TERM 2024): 20.04.2024
Class length: 6 weeks
Instructor: Darek Zabrocki/Michal Kus
Location: "Focal Point School", Rajska 6,
80-850 Gdansk, POLAND or ONLINE
This is a package of 2 out of the 3 Intro classes which are available at our school.
The tuition fee for this bundle comes with a discount and provides the core design program without the ‘’Intro To Digital Painting Class’’.
We carefully structured and curated the 2 Intro Design classes so that knowledge smoothly flows between them, making the whole learning experience as efficient as we can.
Additionally, both classes are being held by our founders Darek Zabrocki and Michal Kus. Obtain crucial knowledge from these industry veterans in order to get a solid grip on the core and fundamental skills each concept artist and illustrator needs.
Classes can be taken on–site or online, from every place that makes You learning comfortable and drives your creativity.
Taking the Basic Bundle, means you want to focus the most on the fundamental skills and the rudimentary design skills which are necessary for every concept artist!
Consisting of the 2 Intro classes. (Intro to Environment Design & Advanced Hardware Design).
Package of "Basic Design Bundle" classes:
The unique opportunity to learn from the mistakes of your veteran instructor which took years to realize. Students get a serious head-start because of this.
Art Guidance and unique opportunity to witness live demos in making by industry professionals, Darek Zabrocki and Michał Kus.
Homeworks which improves You in every way, week to week.
Intro to Environment Design:
- Understanding importance of composition,
- Developing your shape language and introducing students to how design flow works in environments,
- Learning and understanding the architectural styles,
- Perspective and directing the viewer’s to elements of interest at focal points in a drawing,
- Learning to represent different materials using lines,
- Designing with a variety of approaches.
Intro to Hardware Design:
- Understanding perspective and thinking in 3D,
- Drawing and studying in perspective, understanding proportions and forms by training how to draw shapes,
- Developing your visual library,
- Understanding the relationship between functional design and aesthetic design for hardware and vehicles,
- Perception of design flow & language.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Dedication and passion for concept design and illustration,
- Discipline to fulfill homeworks,
- Equipment – laptop or tablet and Photoshop or some other 2D graphics program (and knowledge how to use it),
- Great motivation to complete the course! It’s worth it!
- Ability to speak and understand classes in English.
Week to week - Brief schedule is provided in each individual “Intro” classe page.
Here you can add custom original content(text, images, videos and more) for each product page.
20 other products in the same category: