SPRING TERM 2024: ADVANCED DESIGN BUNDLE
Instead of $2,400.00
Time: Saturday - Sunday 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm CEST
First Class (SPRING TERM 2024): 06.04.2024
Class length: 8 weeks
Instructor: Darek Zabrocki/Michal Kus
Location: "Focal Point School", Rajska 6,
80-850 Gdansk, POLAND or ONLINE
This is a package of 2 out of the 3 Advanced classes which are available at our school.
The tuition fee for this bundle comes with a discount and provides the core design program without the ‘’Advanced Digital Painting Class’’.
We carefully structured and curated the 2 Advanced Design classes so that knowledge smoothly flows between them, making the whole learning experience as efficient as we can.
Additionally, both classes are being held by our founders Darek Zabrocki and Michal Kus. Obtain crucial advanced knowledge from these industry veterans together with the current industry trending aspects in order to strive and stand out as a top-tier Concept artist and/or Illustrator!
The ‘’Advanced Design Bundle’’ allows you to extract the Design knowledge from our ‘’Full Advanced Term’’ program.
Classes can be taken on–site or online, from every place that makes You learning comfortable and drives your creativity.
Taking the Advanced Design Bundle, means you want to focus the most on how we teach the necessary design skill on an advanced level together with the whole philosophy that comes with it. Consisting of the 2 Advanced classes. (Advanced Environment Designs & Advanced Hardware Design)
Package of "Advanced Design Bundle” classes:
The unique opportunity to learn from the mistakes of your veteran instructor which took years to realize. Students get a serious head-start because of this.
Art Guidance and unique opportunity to witness live demos in making by industry professionals, Darek Zabrocki and Michał Kus.
Development of several high industry standard portfolio pieces.
Advanced Environment Design:
- Mastering designing environments,
- Understanding the architectural styles and incorporating them into designs,
- High level designs of real locations,
- Creating "believable" locations,
- How light behaves and how it affects the environment,
- Advanced 2D/3D techniques,
- Working on high-level concepts,
- Design on individual architectural pieces vs how design works as a layout.
Advanced Hardware Design:
- Mastering hardware design and 2D skills,
- Drawing and understanding complex shapes in perspective,
- Advanced 2D/3D techniques,
- Understanding the basics of mechanical engineering vs aesthetical designing.
- Advanced drawing techniques to effectively communicate your hardware designs
- How light behaves on vehicles, how it affects the materials on hardware and vehicles.
- Keeping the main shape grounded and learning how to effectively and quickly distribute detail according to the overall design philosophy.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Dedication and passion about concept design and illustration,
- Discipline to fulfill homeworks,
- Equipment – laptop or tablet and Photoshop or some other 2D graphics program (and knowledge how to use it), 3D software (preferrably Blender)
- Great motivation to complete the course! It’s worth it!
- Ability to speak and understand classes in English.
Week to week - Brief schedule is provided in each individual “Advanced” class page.
Here you can add custom original content(text, images, videos and more) for each product page.
20 other products in the same category: