SPRING TERM 2024: FULL ADVANCED TERM
Instead of $3,600.00
Time: Friday - Sunday 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm CEST
First Class (SPRING TERM 2024): 05.04.2024
Class length: 8 weeks
Instructor: Darek Zabrocki/Michal Kus
Location: "Focal Point School", Rajska 6,
80-850 Gdansk, POLAND or ONLINE
This is a package of all the 3 Advanced classes which are available at our school and at a discounted fee. It provides the full intended program which we carefully structured and have been perfecting and updating from term to term.
Knowledge obtained in one class smoothly flows to the other and vice versa providing the students with the full Focal Point Experience from both our founders Darek Zabrocki and Michal Kus.
Full Advanced term will definitely allow you to gain knowledge, for You to enter and be in the industry on its standards.
Classes can be taken on–site or online, from every place that makes You learning comfortable and drives your creativity.
Taking the full Advanced term, means you make the most out of it. Consisting of the 3 Advanced classes.
Package of all “Advanced” classes:
The unique opportunity to learn from the mistakes of your veteran instructor which took years to realize. Students get a serious head-start because of this.
Art Guidance and unique opportunity to witness live demos in making by industry professionals, Darek Zabrocki and Michał Kus.
Development of several high industry standard portfolio pieces.
Advanced Digital Painting:
- Development of several high industry standard portfolio pieces,
- Understanding colors and perspective,
- Using an array of techniques like photobashing through the understanding of fundamentals in order to make paintings ready for the entertainment industry,
- Understanding of visual communication, materials and how light reacts on them,
- Composition, elements arrangement and thumbnail sketching,
- Applying knowledge in an effective and logical manner from studies made during classes,
- Building a strong foundation for concept art and illustration,
- Landscape studies,
- Studying the old masters,
- Developing our fundamental art skills through logic and artistic reinterpretation to help forge your own style,
- Working on perception of how certain designs can be visualized in the best way,
- Homework which improve You in every way, week to week,
- Learning the arrangement of elements is put together in such a way to form a harmonious
- Recreating game designs.
Advanced Environment Design:
- Mastering designing environments,
- Understanding the architectural styles and incorporating them into designs,
- High-level designs of real locations,
- Creating "believable" locations,
- How light behaves and how it affects the environment,
- Advanced 2D/3D techniques,
- Working on high-level concepts,
- Design on individual architectural pieces vs how design works as a layout.
Advanced Hardware Design:
- Mastering hardware design and 2D skills,
- Drawing and understanding complex shapes in perspective,
- Advanced 2D/3D techniques,
- Understanding the basics of mechanical engineering vs aesthetical designing.
- Advanced drawing techniques to effectively communicate your hardware designs
- How light behaves on vehicles, how it affects the materials on hardware and vehicles.
- Keeping the main shape grounded and learning how to effectively and quickly distribute detail according to the overall design philosophy.
What do you need to bring to the table?
- Dedication and passion for concept design and illustration,
- Discipline to fulfill homeworks,
- Equipment – laptop or tablet and Photoshop or some other 2D graphics program (and knowledge how to use it), 3D software (preferably Blender)
- Great motivation to complete the course! It’s worth it!
- Ability to speak and understand classes in English.
Week to week - Brief schedule is provided in each individual “Advanced” class page.
Here you can add custom original content(text, images, videos and more) for each product page.
20 other products in the same category: